Mr. Anand Sancheti
A Commerce Graduate with a diploma in entrepreneurship Administration & Business Laws. He is Managing Director of SMS Limited, one of the largest Infrastructure Company of Central India. He was involved in Project implementation for a period of more than 19 years. He was also involved in the successful implementation of first PPP project in the Roads Sector, in India. He has been a faculty for structured Finance and Project finance at World Bank Knowledge Forum, State Bank of India, etc at various forums.
Under his leadership, SMS Limited has executed/executing various prestigious projects. Some of them are:
- India’s largest water reuse project through sewage treatment plant at Bhandewadi, Nagpur
- Asia’s largest Bio-Medical Waste Treatment Plant at Deonar, Mumbai.
- Asia’s largest Plasma Gasification Plant for Hazardous Waste Treatment at Ranjangaon, Pune.
- Developing World’s largest underground uranium ore mine at Tummalapalle, Andhra Pradesh.
- India’s first PPP project in Roads for NHAI at Durg Bypass, Chattisgarh.
- India’s largest underground multilevel Car park at Kamlanagar, Delhi.
Under his leadership, SMS Limited has won the Award “Indian Affairs Infrastructure Company of the Year 2016”, Best Concrete Structure Award in Irrigation, Best Structure Award for Katraj Tunnels. Best Structure Award at Bhandewadi, STP Plant, Nagpur.
He has won the prestigious award – “Transformational Business Leader of the year 2016”. He is also a Trustee at Bhonsla Military School – Nagpur. He is part of the Governing Board at IIM Raipur. He is a keen reader with an interest in Sports.